Welcome to Green Class!
- The teachers in Green Class are Mrs Knuckey, Miss Simpson, Mrs Turner and Mrs Kerrigan.
- In Green Class we learn through play. Our curriculum is led by the children’s interests.
- Take a look at our photographs to give to an idea of what we have been doing and how we learn. (photos)
- PE day is Wednesday. Please make sure children have their PE kit in school.
- We have a lot of issues with PE kit and uniform getting mixed up so please ensure children have their names in all their uniform.
- Fun Friday – On Friday afternoon children can bring in a toy from home to play with. If children chose to bring a bike or a scooter they must bring a helmet.
- Outdoor activities will continue after February half term. Take a look at what we have been doing in the wetland area and at Tandle Hill during the Autumn Term. (photos)
- Superstore – Our superstore really motivates children and is great to support children’s learning of number and addition and subtraction. If you have any unwanted toys or books they would be greatly appreciated.