Welcome to Blue Class
In Blue Class the adults that help us are Mrs Knuckey, Mrs Scholes and Mrs Bull. Mr Walker teaches us on Fridays. Mrs Matthews teaches us PE on Monday and Tuesday afternoon.
Things to remember
- Make sure your name is in all your things
- Bring your water bottle to school everyday
- We have PE on Monday and Tuesday so make sure your PE kit is in school. Earrings are not permitted to be worn during PE.
- Bring your reading book to school everyday and aim to read at home every night. Reading books are changed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- On Friday we go to the Wetland Area. Please make sure you have your wellies in school and bring a suitable coat.
You can keep in touch on Class Dojo. If you have any questions your teacher will get back to you. You can share your news with us on Purple Mash on our ‘Show and Tell’ Blog. There are also lots of games and activities you can play to practice your skills.