The aim of the association is to enhance the funds available to Fir Bank School, Grasmere Road, Royton to encourage the community use of the School and raise funds for items within school and its grounds as well as to support the learning curriculum.
- Encourage parent support and involvement with spending of funds.
- Offering continuing support, encouragement and help to parents, and offer equal opportunities for all children of school age regardless of race, culture, religion or means.
- Holding meetings every 6 – 8weeks and publishing any pamphlets and papers relating to the aforesaid aim.
- Encouraging children and their families to promote public/community awareness of such needs.
- Co-operating with other charitable organisations and persons having similar aims anywhere in the world.
- Co-operating with statutory and other services.
- Promoting and furthering any other relevant charitable objects.
Documents – Please Click To Open
The constitution of Friends Of Fir Bank as reviewed and amended on the 7th of October 2013
Feedback received from community