Welcome to Purple Class
The Staff in Puple Class this year are Mrs Taylor (Class teacher), Mrs Mellor (HLTA), Mr Pecket and Mrs Derbyshire.
- Our PE. days are Wednesday and Friday. Full indoor kit (white t-shirt, black shorts and trainers) and outdoor PE kit is essential and should be kept in school at all times.
- Please can you ensure that all clothing is clearly labelled with your child’s name.
- Water bottles should be brought in daily and taken home for washing at the end of each day.
- Reading books need to be in school daily and will be changed on Thursday, as long as your child has read at home and completed the book quiz. Please try and listen to your child read at often as possible and discuss the text with them to check understanding.
- Homework will be given out on Friday to be brought back to school the following Friday.
Please look on the curriculum section of the class page to see what your children will be learning about this year.
Thank you for your continued support
Teaching and Learning Letters
- Purple Class Teaching and Learning Letter - autumn 1
- Purple Class Teaching and Learning Letter - autumn 2
- Purple Class Teaching and Learning Letter - spring 1
- Purple Class Teaching and Learning Letter - spring 2
- Purple Class Teaching and Learning Letter - summer 1
- Purple Class Teaching and Learning Letter- summer 2